If you need help, here are some places you can get it.
- Lifeline – phone help for any situation.
- Salvation Army – counselling.
- Relationships Australia – family and relationship counselling.
- Beyond Blue – depression, anxiety.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Teen Help & Wellness
- The Samaritans – 24 hour crisis hotline.
- Women’s mental health hotlines
- Alcohol treatment and rehab
- Drug and alcohol treatment
- National Council on Seniors Drug & Alcohol Rehab
- Intervention Helpline
- Lifeline Project – help for drug and alcohol problems.
- Drinkaware – alcohol support services.
- Time to change – mental health help and support services
- Christian Helplines
- Mental Health Online – anxiety and mental health.
- Mind Health Connect – mental health.
- 7 Cups of tea – speak to someone who knows how to listen.